Moola Moose Account
Teach a little one about good financial management by opening a Moola Moose Share Savings account for him or her. Just $5 establishes the child's membership. Children through age 12 will begin to learn the same sound financial decisions you have made by sticking with credit union membership.
Moola Moose accounts are fun, too. The child will:
- receive a membership card as well as fun and educational materials
- receive a birthday card from Moola Moose
- be automatically entered into quarterly drawings for prizes
Compass Club Account
When a Moola Moose member turns 13, his or her account becomes a Compass Club Account. It can also be opened for a teenager at any time, with an initial deposit of $5.
With a Compass Club Account, the young member will:
- receive educational material that will prepare him or her for the responsibility of "grown up" accounts
- learn how to begin establishing good credit,
how to reconcile a checking account, and more
- be automatically entered to win quarterly drawings for gifts and prizes
Your savings are federally insured by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration), an agency of the U.S. Government, for up to $250,000 per member with a separate coverage of $250,000 for Individual Retirement Accounts.
This page was last revised: 2/13/13