We all get in a little over our heads sometimes. If you are carrying high-rate debt (or just too much debt!), we may be able to help you pay down your debt, and save some cash each month!
Wonder which is right for you? We can help you decide which option might get you out of debt quicker.
A fixed-rate Home Equity Loan allows you to free up the equity in your home and turn it into cash — without affecting the great low rate you already have on your mortgage loan!
You get the entire loan amount up front to use for a specific purpose, and the rate is fixed, so you can rest assured it won't increase during your repayment period. With low monthly payments and terms up to 15 years, it’s a great way to finance large expenses.
- Great for debt consolidation, college tuition, vehicle purchase, substantial home improvements or other large purchases
- Get the entire loan amount up front—all at once—for a specific purpose.
- Low fixed rates and fixed monthly payments
- Minimum term period of 5 years
- Maximum term period of 15 years
- Borrow up to 85% of your home’s appraised value**
- No annual fee
- No upfront closing costs or fees if your loan is $25,000 or greater (see your initial disclosures for complete details).
- Interest may be tax deductible. Consult a tax advisor for details.
Apply Now Estimate Your Payments Check Rates
Receive a 0.25% APR* discount off of our published, non-promotional Home Equity Loan rate with:
We all need a little help sometimes.
For unexpected expenses and quick access to funds, a First Northern Signature Loan is just what you need.
- Low fixed rates
- Terms up to 60 months
- No prepayment penalties
- A great option for major household purchases or repairs, a long-awaited vacation, bill consolidation, a medical emergency, or tuition expenses.
Apply Now Estimate Your Payments Check rates