- Simply call 1-800-847-2869, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, and Roadside Dispatch® will ask you where you are, what the problem is, and will remain on the phone while arranging a dispatch to a reliable tow operator or locksmith.
- You pay a set rate per service call.
- No membership is required, and you don’t need to pre-enroll.
- No annual dues.
- No limit on usage.
For a set price per service call, the program provides:
- Standard Towing – Up to 5 miles included
- Tire Changing – must have good, inflated spare tire
- Jump Starting
- Lockout Service (no key replacement)
- Fuel Delivery – up to 5 gallons (plus the cost of fuel)
- Standard Winching
Not only will you not have to search for the name of a local tow operator, you may even save money because rates are pre-negotiated. All fees are conveniently billed to your Visa® account.
Please keep in mind that you will want to read the full terms and conditions for further details including replacement restrictions, limitations, and exclusions or check with your card issuer for a copy of your Guide to Benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who are the service providers and what do they provide?
Service providers are independent contractors who provide emergency roadside assistance and towing services. All contractors are solely liable for their services.
Q. What other fees or limitations should I keep in mind?
Towing rates apply to vehicles with a weight of up to one-ton gross vehicle weight. If you require a tow for more than five miles, you must pay the cost beyond five miles. If a secondary unit being towed behind is not included, it can be accommodated for an additional fee.Additional fees may apply for winching services under certain circumstances.
You are responsible for any roadside assistance or towing charges incurred by facilities responding to your request even if you are not with your vehicle or your vehicle is gone upon their arrival.
For complete Terms & Conditions, click here.